You have unlimited design scope with ECO Block and can create - stronger, safer, healthier, energy efficient buildings that will significantly outperform conventional construction at a cost competitive price for the full Life Cycle of the building.
ECO Block is Simpler, Faster & Better! And significantly stronger than other masonry solutions !!
Tests have shown 100% more strength than core filled concrete blocks because the steel reinforced concrete core of 100mm<600mm is continuous and does not require construction joints, there is also no need to batten or insulate like other masonry walls. ECO Block panels are double insulated with 130mm of high density EPS - R Value =3.74, and have solid fixings every 200mm across the face of wall allowing interior and exterior cladding to be direct fixed to the wall as soon as the wall is up.
Architects, Designers & Builders now have a significantly better market offering which will add real value to your business/branding. National and International Design & Construction Awards have achieved using ICF technology throughout the World including New Zealand and Australia. ECO Block is the most technically advanced and yet simplest ICF construction system in Australia. Read what some of our satisfied customers have to say. Our experienced technical team actively supports and promotes architects, designers and preferred builders who embrace and use this world class technology and will refer them on to new home owner and builder enquiries.
ECO Block has been tested in real fire and hurricane conditions & retained structural integrity where most others wall systems have failed.
• ECO-Block is Branz Tested & BCA Compliant
• 25mpa poured in wall……..40mpa tested at 35 days
• Fire resistant (90 mins) for the 230 Series Wall
• Acoustic 230 wall, Dntw + ctr = 45, 280 wall, Dntw + ctr = 51
• Thermal R-Value = 3.78
• ECO Block is approved by the Queensland State Government
We have recently updated our Engineering & Design Guide, Full Technical Manual and Onsite Training Manuals. They are available by request online by filling out the form here or contacting us directly if you are in design stage and require assistance right now. We are also happy to arrange a full product presentation together with the latest updates on CD.
ECO Block is a 3 piece wall system that includes Panels, Connectors & Braces
- Insulated Panels EPS formwork with Fixing strips at 200mm centres
- Connectors Hold the panels together and determine block width
- Braces/Scaffold Support the wall during pouring and adjust alignment
The panels are made of light weight high density EPS and can easily be cut or molded with basic hand tools. The blocks are quickly assembled by clicking the connectors to the panels which are then stacked in place. Reinforcing steel is then placed where required, the wall is then braced for support. A pre pour check is completed, the new wall is filled with concrete and realigned. That’s It !!
Interior linings and Exterior cladding can now be direct fixed to the wall in the conventional manner.
It is not uncommon for all of the perimeter walls on a low set house to be up and poured in 7 days with an experienced crew. How can it be that easy ? :
- Formwork, Battens & Insulation are all in 1 integrated System with many applications
- 40 blocks or 20m2 can be assembled and stacked in 1 hr by an experienced crew
- All of the structural steel is “ïn wall”, with less tying in of engineered elements
- There is no drilling required for Plumbing or Electrical services
- There is no mortar, battening or insulation required
- Panels are cleanly and easily cut, many off cuts can be reused so there is less waste to clean up
- Less weight, means less energy exerted i.e. 1m2 Eco Block = 15kg pm2
1m2 Conc Blocks dry = 187kg pm2
- Unlimited design scope Any style or shape with larger door & window openings
- Healthier Reduced Air Infiltration and a Quieter living environment
- Safer/Stronger ECO Block homes have survived real Fires, Floods and Cyclones
- Sustainable ECO Block homes use significantly less fossil fuels to heal and cool a home for the life of a building vs traditional construction
HVAC rightsizing will further reduce energy consumption
- Low Maintenance Not affected by Rot, Warp, Mould or Termites, concrete lasts..
- Cost Effective Easier & Faster to build with better performance for similar cost
Many Applications :
• Concrete Block Walls
• Retaining walls
• Curved Walls
• In Ground Tanks
• Swimming Pools
• Multi Level/ Multi Unit Construction
• Party Walls
• Projects on difficult sites
• General House Construction